GUYS, CRAZY NEWS. PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ MY BLOG.
CRAZIER NEWS: Some people actually like it????
At any rate, I was given the honor of getting the Liebster Award again by Middle-Aged Co-ed! For those who don’t know, the Liebster Award is a blog-meme chain-letter thing where bloggers tag each other, answer some questions, and then pass it along to other bloggers. While not a real award, the Liebster is a great way to spread the love to lesser-known blogs! And I’m highly flattered to be nominated again.
I’ve also been given the Super Sweet Award from Kindredspirit23! Whoa, two in quick succession– I feel so loved!
1. If you were a book, what genre would you be?
Just kidding. My book would be something closer to It’s Not My Fault I’m Not Popular!
2. If you were a book, who is your author?
3. Where in the world would you travel if time and money were unlimited?
I WOULD PRETTY MUCH BE INVINCIBLE, GUYS LET’S TRAVEL THE SEVEN SEAS
4. Your favorite food in the world is…
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream (please don’t say vanilla!)?
That’s an actual thing. I’ve only ever had it once, but DAYUM is it tasty!
6. What’s your favorite season and why?
Dude, those tight skinny jeans are uncomfortable.
7. Name the teacher that most deeply affected your life.
Not to say I haven’t had some really awesome, intelligent, and effective teachers. I had a ballin’ World History teacher in my sophomore year, this incredible calculus teacher all three years of high school, and a very witty AP Chem teacher. All my high school English teachers were also incredibly passionate and great.
But if we’re talking about…
Yeah… it didn’t happen.
8. The most important quality in a friend is…
If you can tolerate my weirdness, anything is game.
9. Describe your comfy clothes.
10. Do you prefer it warm or cool in the room when you sleep?
I JUST LIKE SHORTS, OKAY
11. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or cake?
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
3. Favorite sweet treat?
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
5. Sweet nickname?
And that’s that. Now, for some blogs I happen to enjoy:
Thanks again to kindredspirit23 and Middle-Aged Co-ed!
Got any blogs you happen to like? Share them in the comments below! (Seriously, though, I’m looking for new blogs to follow, so, like, drop me a line if you know something good.)