I’m not very good with proper self-introductions. But let’s give it a shot. There’s about three things that you should probably know when reading this blog:
1. My name is “Vy,” pronounced like “Vee,” like the letter. Not “Vie.” Yes, I know that there’s a movie called “V for Vendetta.” I’ve seen it. I even read the comic, in fact.
2. I love comics with a burning fiery passion.
3. I am in fact in college, as a biology major, but I do not have any idea what to do with my life or what career to pursue. I don’t think “making craptons of money” counts as a clear-cut, tangible goal.
I think that should cover the essentials. If you’d like to know more, however, here are some supplemental details:
4. I’m still undecided between chocolate and cheese as “the greatest foods ever created.” Your thoughts would be appreciated on this one.
5. I own a Golden Snitch necklace that opens to reveal working clock. Along with other various items of geekery.
6. I fricken’ love my readers. Whenever I meet people, you know, in the real world, they’ll often sheepishly reveal to me that they “stalk my blog.” That’s what it’s there for! Read! Comment, even! Seriously, to hear people’s thoughts– and to know that people can actually enjoy my poorly-drawn tirades– makes it all worthwhile.
So I think that should suffice. Self-introductions are exhausting. Oh, and for those who are curious, this is what I look when I’m not a 2-D, freckle-faced, poorly drawn cartoon: